The Inaugural edition of the Pride Lagos Creative Enterprise Week (PLCEW) will take place in November 2019.
The PLCEW is dedicated to the business of the creative industries. The creative industries when coordinated holistically can contribute significantly to the gross domestic product of Nigeria and also help address the issue of youth unemployment in the country to a significant extent.
The PLCEW will:
- Chart pathways that creatives can navigate to enable them to get empowered and make a success of their creativity.
- Provide insights on how to earn a reasonable living from their creativity.
- Provide a fantastic learning opportunity for creatives in different genres.
- Encourage creative professionals of all levels to share their knowledge and nurture the next generation of creatives by sharing the knowledge, tips and tactics they’ve learned over years.
- Help creatives expand their contacts and networks.
- Encourage creatives to cooperate and synergize in order to grow and prosper.
- Celebrate the success of the creative community in the radio and television industries.
Through a series of events, talks, seminars, workshops and activities, creatives in different genres will be enabled to turn their creativity and creative ideas into income-earning enterprises.
The organizing committee of the PLCEW is set to announce the Creative Enterprise Team and Advisory Board on Saturday, December 1, 2018