The first edition of the Pride Lagos Creative Enterprise Week (PLCEW) will take place in November 2019.
The PLCEW is dedicated to the business of the creative industries. The creative industries when co-ordinated holistically can contribute significantly to the gross domestic product of Nigeria and also help address the issue of youth unemployment in the country to a significant extent.
The PLCEW will:
- Chart pathways that creatives can navigate to enable them get empoweredand make a success of their creativity.
- Provide insights on how to earn a reasonable living from their creativity.
- Provide a fantastic learning opportunity for creatives in different genres.
- Encourage creative professionals of all levels to share their knowledge and nurture the next generation of creatives by sharing the knowledge, tips and tactics they’ve learned over years.
- Help creatives expand their contacts and networks.
- Encourage creatives to cooperate and synergise in order to grow and prosper.
- Celebrate the success of the creative community in the radio and television industries.
Through a series of events, talks, seminars, workshops and activities, creatives in different genres are enabled to turn their creativity and creative ideas into reality.
GET INVOLVED WITH PLCEW: The Organising Committee of the PLCEW welcomes individuals, private corporations, NGOs, government ministries and agencies, and others who are interested in helping the creative youths of our nation to be empowered by being a part of this initiative. Please get in touch with the committee via email@example.com if interested.